HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
YES!!! TFB TV also posted a video on it just now! I can't wait to get one!! :D Please please please be sear ready.

Anyone know where to preorder one? Haha

Hmm wish it came with the optic rail though.
I havent seen any dealers or distributors with any info yet. I will getting one. Can't wait! I assume it will be configured like the SP5 and previous 5Ks

·
Priest of the P7
4,803 Posts
I'm actually a fan of the flush barrel, but I'll be picking up a pair of these too...if they're ever attainable at less than stupid prices. Pretty big if.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ok. I have my sp5k w brace and paddle release installed already. And I also have a sp5 to go with his brother. Should I get a sp5k-Pdw for the trifecta? Only thing I am missing on my sp5k is the tri-lug/theaded barrel. Suppressor is illegal in my state. Help me!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hmm well if you already own a SP5 and a SP5K... I'd get a T36c from TommyBuilt before the SP5K PDW since you aren't going to suppress anyways.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ok. I have my sp5k w brace and paddle release installed already. And I also have a sp5 to go with his brother. Should I get a sp5k-Pdw for the trifecta? Only thing I am missing on my sp5k is the tri-lug/theaded barrel. Suppressor is illegal in my state. Help me!
Buy it, you will not lose money if you decide to sell it later on. The older SP5K just became a collector's item.

·
Registered
982 Posts
interesting that the SP5 has also been removed from HK's website. Is it gone?
Yup, so another collector's item. Sigh... I didn't get to buy one. Let's hope HK will keep surprising us, perhaps mp7 = sp7? UMP? One can hope!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yup, so another collector's item. Sigh... I didn't get to buy one. Let's hope HK will keep surprising us, perhaps mp7 = sp7? UMP? One can hope!
they must be overhauling their website. it's back again.

https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/sp5/

when i looked last it was no longer listed under the pistol section and that hyperlink was a blank page, but it seems that was temporary.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Same boat.

The only difference is that suppressors are legal here, and I run one on my SP5. I added the paddle mag release and the brace to my (original) SP5K, so i'm on the fence if I should also get the new PDW..."just to have it". I'm sure if the circumstances are right, i'll end up with one.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Same boat.

The only difference is that suppressors are legal here, and I run one on my SP5. I added the paddle mag release and the brace to my (original) SP5K, so i'm on the fence if I should also get the new PDW..."just to have it". I'm sure if the circumstances are right, i'll end up with one.
Hope this boat will continue to sail. Will wait till the craziness to calm down and hope I save enough for Pdw. Now the $1200 stimulus package will stimulate HK?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Following! Unfortunately I would only be interested if it’s seat compatible. I suspect it will have a block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Following! Unfortunately I would only be interested if it’s seat compatible. I suspect it will have a block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looking at that bolt in the video, I am now doubting it had the newer SP5-style block. As another member noted, it looks to be flat on top. We will know soon enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
If you look at the operators manual the exploded parts diagram for the PDW the rendering of the bolt carrier would seem to indicate that it has the
indentation one sees on the SP5 ones.

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts