HKPRO Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1251 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
You sir have just not been trying hard enough. Or, you just don’t want one. You know the shops I shop at. 😉 😉 :biggrin:
I dont know what u consider trying hard enough but I've spent many hours calling hundreds of shops on HKs site w zero success. U should be extremely grateful to have two when many here can't get one.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,207 Posts
Saw a PDW with Serial numbers over 500 pop up on GB. 551 IIRC. Saw more pop up but haven’t investigated them. On the clock now. Might add weight to my speculation of another batch.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow - did HK really say "Carry on Peasants"? LOL - I mean that's funny, but ouch\

I have an SP5 in the 271-0066XXs

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,207 Posts
You have to excuse @AGG, he is very anal about the details. But that’s a good thing, because generally, if there is anything you want to know about HK, he probably has the answer.
With that said, since the release of the SP5, there has been minor changes here and there. First it was the soft case they came with. Then they started putting various marks in different locals. Not sure on the SP5, but if you look at an SP5K -PDW, there are no longer any proof marks up top. Personally I think it takes away from the pedigree or nuance. I’ve even inquired about having them put back on when having mine remarked.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wondering where ya got #579 from Charger...finally got lucky being (supposedly) first on the list at a local Michigan gun store and got #580 last night...maybe you were second and they switched our guns? Lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
1081 - 1100 of 1251 Posts