HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been addressed. On page 14 of the SP5K owners manual it is stated that a counter-clockwise, one click adjustment will change POI .55" at aprox 25m AND a clockwise one click adjustment will change POI 2.76" at 25m.
How can the direction of rotation impart a different adjustment value on this sight?

Thank you,
Jslo

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
440 Posts
Forgive me if this has been addressed. On page 14 of the SP5K owners manual it is stated that a counter-clockwise, one click adjustment will change POI .55" at aprox 25m AND a clockwise one click adjustment will change POI 2.76" at 25m.
How can the direction of rotation impart a different adjustment value on this sight?

Thank you,
Jslo
Per one click;

7cm adjustment is elevation in my SP5K operators manual on pg 24, as adjusted on the top of the sight.

You get 5.5cm adjustment of windage on pg 25, as adjusted on the right side of the sight assembly.

Look carefully at the pictograms associated with each adjustment and it will show up-down vs right-left POI shifts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Copy that.
This was on pg 14 of the SP5K owners manual (included with pistol) and the topic was how to use the rear sight adjustment tool included with the SP5K. It was only dealing with the elevation (vertical axis) adjustment.
I was just curious if anyone else had noticed this and recognized it as a typo?
Thank you for your reply and if your manual is the same as mine, look at page 14 and lmk what you think.

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
440 Posts
BOOTH REVIEW

After further review: It looks like I have two SP5K Operators Manuals; one hard copy and one PDF version.

The hard copy matches what the jslo59 posted. It is, as he said, confusing at best. There are two different elevation adjustments, one for CW and one for CCW. There is also no mention of a value associated with a windage adjustment, just turn the screw.

The other manual I have is a PDF version which contains the adjustment info for windage and elevation that I posted above.

Here are the pages for the adjustments I referenced, with apologies to the OP. You were correct - its either a typo or there are two different versions of the manual out there.

View attachment 106602 View attachment 106610

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
440 Posts
BOOTH REVIEW

After further review: It looks like I have two SP5K Operators Manuals; one hard copy and one PDF version.

The hard copy matches what the jslo59 posted. It is, as he said, confusing at best. There are two different elevation adjustments, one for CW and one for CCW. There is also no mention of a value associated with a windage adjustment, just turn the screw.

The other manual I have is a PDF version which contains the adjustment info for windage and elevation that I posted above.

Here are the three scanned jpeg pages for the adjustments I referenced, with apologies to the OP. You were correct - its either a typo or there are two different versions of the manual out there.

View attachment 106602 View attachment 106610 View attachment SP5K Sight Adjustment_0003.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ty Ultra and thanks for the pages.

The worst thing to do with information is nothing.............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts