·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Stablishing"... Ha! I 'stablished' a bunch of F-Ratings for him... I left a few of his auctions up so they stay active and anyone can go to his Ratings Page to see the comments...

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Regretfully – he is no longer a registered user - maybe we should change strategy and only leave three F’s or so - 🤷🏻🤡

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He still has three auctions hanging out there with 6 days left. Figured by doing so, he might venture over to these and check out his F(21) Ratings...

BTW, you need to work on your Rating comments... Ha!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've been hard at work on these fools. I regrettably took out one legit seller I think ( no feedback left) for 2 items 😔 hopefully he can NPB me cause I'm not buying his stuff 😂

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
I can see how that can happen when you look at a NR seller - same thing happened to me and now I am arranging a FTF on a couple of great buys😃
so far so good the first thing I asked for was a copy of his drivers license and it matches the address etc. Still I am proceeding very cautiously and will have back up with me LOL

·
Registered
192 Posts
Idk I don't think the seller is legit anymore. They had two photos where the background matched, but in less than 24 hours they reposted the items and sent me threatening emails, so I'm pretty sure they're a scam. So I left them F feedbacks on the items and bid up the relists.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My thumbs hurt; any of y'all wanna help take this guy down?

I decided to try baiting him and asking if he'd accept Bitcoin. He was very eager to get a bunch of info from me before any bids were placed.

·
Registered
314 Posts
@Pavia Where did you see that Gyrojet Pistol at? I see he relisted it...

·
Registered
314 Posts
1 - 20 of 210 Posts