HKPRO Forums banner

81 - 100 of 210 Posts

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Perfectly legal in Glendale CA too I bet... As I was checking out his three auctions, he must be on line right now as he added a forth scam...

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
LOL the Scorpian is not such a hot deal, so you can buy that, I am taking he SP5K and feel like some entertainment while we chat to consummate the transaction.

Seller located & criminal record - I will need some more verification because who knows maybe they’re using some other criminals name🤡

·
Registered
315 Posts
Fake Canadian Valmet came back.

Here’s a bunch of Scammer listings, including Swiss watches, so let’s take his fake A rating and his account away.

·
Registered
315 Posts
He seems to be gone. So I’m having trouble setting up a separate GB account to deal with scammers. And suggestions?

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
6576eiy8ikuyht
still has some listings but no longer registered

As far as setting up another account for - I tried with an old email which I use once in a while for junk with a real address - GB comes back with something about not approved/ not confirmed

Apparently scammers know the system better than I do LOL

Maybe use Jerry or Don’s name - they seem to be able to set up fake accounts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Complete with fake feedback - So lazy that the scammer relists the same item which has the fake feedback to the seller
Free shipping with four boxes of shells – what a deal- So now he’ll email me saying that his credit card machine is broken how about Paypal?

81 - 100 of 210 Posts