HKPRO Forums banner

101 - 120 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
on another note: have you ever noticed a lot of NR bidders on some of the major sellers on GB? Looks like shills to me.
some low feedback bidders seem to bid on the same sellers items over and over. Like how many SP5’s does one bidder buy? So this particular high-volume seller sets the stage in a completed auction search - it gets a special discounted rate from GB (I am told like 2% rather than 3%) - So they become a market maker with phony price history IMHO. Seller pays $100 GB commission to jack up the price $1000 - I am convinced this is what’s going on.
Yup. I caught CDNN doing it a few years back. I noticed after reporting it with evidence that they started with a fresh account afterwards. Pretty obvious when the bids are 7K with several BIN auctions at several thousand less. I still think it is going on.......really messes with the price history when looking at completed auctions

·
Premium Member
RLTW
569 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
“Where the MPX-K is a semi auto pistol, FFL is required. “

Holy cow Batman this guy really knows his stuff

How about we bid it up to $1 million?

·
Registered
314 Posts
So I noticed that GB removed the negative feedback from my account from the scammers that I exposed. That is unexpected and promising.

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Premium Member
RLTW
569 Posts
They never learn:

101 - 120 of 210 Posts