Who is andybyron?
IDK
looked like a shill bidder to me.
after auction end the seller is no longer registered - surprise surprise🤡

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
As far as I’m concerned any NR seller with PayPal only is a scammer knowing that PayPal does not allow firearm purchases -

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
I did not want to start a new thread on shill bidders because I consider them scammers as well - the name has been blocked to protect the guilty - So explain to me how this guy bids against me on a $3000 gun? I study bid history - And if it looks hinky I just don’t
5AB0B306-9919-4A35-B77A-729619D5D73B.jpeg

·
Registered
314 Posts
I did not want to start a new thread on shill bidders because I consider them scammers as well - the name has been blocked to protect the guilty - So explain to me how this guy bids against me on a $3000 gun? I study bid history - And if it looks hinky I just don’t View attachment 294051
That’s a scam schill fer sure. $100? Right...

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Actually there is a gentlemanly way to resolve a disparity - only did this once - My misunderstanding from the description and I politely asked the seller to cancel - cooperated with the non-paying bidder GB inquiry

For used items I won’t bid unless the listing says there is an inspection privilege

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
I already had that auction in my watchlist; was waiting for him to post more auctions. I'm not sure about this one; seems kind of legit and might be someone on hard times... The lack of furniture in his pics and a rolled up sleeping bag off to the side makes me think he needs to pay his share of rent...

121 - 140 of 210 Posts