HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I caught somewhere in the novel-length pages of discussion regarding the new SP5's release that the SP5K would also get some updates, specifically a threaded barrel and the paddle style mag release. Not sure if that is rumor or someone has a source that this is fact. While everyone is creaming over the new SP5, I'd be very interested in an SP5K "Mod 1" with those changes mentioned above. Anyone have any evidence that this will indeed happen?

·
Registered
753 Posts
I thought I caught somewhere in the novel-length pages of discussion regarding the new SP5's release that the SP5K would also get some updates, specifically a threaded barrel and the paddle style mag release. Not sure if that is rumor or someone has a source that this is fact. While everyone is creaming over the new SP5, I'd be very interested in an SP5K "Mod 1" with those changes mentioned above. Anyone have any evidence that this will indeed happen?
The same people that leaked the SP5 also stated an updated SP5k would follow. H&K got export approval for the updated SP5K at the same time as the new SP5, there are pictures of it early in the SP5 megathread.

Edit, here's the link to the post: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-4.html#post3606996

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have one on order at my HK dealer. Delivery is expected sometime in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts