HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I saw this listing for an SP5K (not an SP5K-PDW) with a paddle mag release. I must have somehow missed these. What's the deal with them? Limited run, the last of the SP5Ks? Thanks for any info!!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Hey Guys,

I saw this listing for an SP5K (not an SP5K-PDW) with a paddle mag release. I must have somehow missed these. What's the deal with them? Limited run, the last of the SP5Ks? Thanks for any info!!
What was the date code? Prior to BK, you could drop in your own without any mods to the shelf area.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent the seller a note asking whether this was factory original or not. The add makes it sound like it's a rare factory variant. I'll let you know what he says.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,181 Posts
Still believe it's an aftermarket add on. I haven't seen any imported that way. But hey, it could be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious rare.
Agreed, if Hk offered any with factory installed paddles, it would have surfaced way before this auction. I highly doubt this is factory. I could see maybe something very early sneaking out but serial #4198, I'd bet not. I'd want proof of it being factory if bidding on that pretense.

Edit: Late to the party, nothing anyone above me hasn't said.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies!! Most appreciated. The seller def makes it sound like a rare factory variant.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Auction updated to say paddle release was aftermarket and professionally installed. I guess we already knew half of that. No reserve. Another one to keep an eye on. Honestly, I think I'd grab one around $2500, but that ain't neva gonna happen.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yep. I got 3 SP5Ks that will be get paddle mods. At least nice that it is already done.

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's the first thing I did when I got mine. Simple install.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts