Discussion Starter #1
Arms Unlimited website shows CA date code SP5K
European model with no warning label for $3000

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,184 Posts
Arms Unlimited website shows CA date code SP5K
European model with no warning label for $3000
They been there for a while now. Not a Euro model, but i have a chance at an NIB with NIB SB brace for 2500.00. I'm trying so hard to pass on it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Known about the AU one's they imported; took a pass on it.

Where are you guys finding these SP5K's, the one's imported by HK USA or whatever??? I've been on the hunt for a long time now and signed up for as many notifications possible.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,184 Posts

Where are you guys finding these SP5K's, the one's imported by HK USA or whatever??? I've been on the hunt for a long time now and signed up for as many notifications possible.
Private sellers

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,184 Posts
The P7 was a police trade in with fuzzy pics for $2400 :eek:

crazy prices on some things.
I don't own any HK pistols as of yet. I should have bought an USP45 when they first released but just never did. And now into striker fire (I really like how my Glock's press-out), I need to fondle a VP9 to see if it will even draw up to my liking.

·
Registered
211 Posts
yes michigan gun owners... From michigan too
Who got the P7.. i was mildly interested in the sp5k at 2800 but 2500 was worth snapping up

·
Registered
593 Posts
Was going to grab an AU one but don't want a new one with the restrictive bar preventing a paddle mag release

·
Registered
51 Posts

From what I was told the SP5K will no longer be imported by HK into the US.

·
Registered
116 Posts
From what I was told the SP5K will no longer be imported by HK into the US.
I got an email back 1 month ago from HK Columbus, GA saying it's a limited item but then they included "we hope to see more around mid-summer." Whatever that means; we'll have to wait and find out or maybe never.

While waiting for HK's reply, I ended up spending a fortune on a used SP5K from a local seller. It already had the barrel swapped to a B&T, paddle, and brace.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,184 Posts
I got an email back 1 month ago from HK Columbus, GA saying it's a limited item but then they included "we hope to see more around mid-summer." Whatever that means; we'll have to wait and find out or maybe never.

While waiting for HK's reply, I ended up spending a fortune on a used SP5K from a local seller. It already had the barrel swapped to a B&T, paddle, and brace.
If we are lucky, they will come back with the paddle release and tri-lug barrel. I'm on wait list for 1 from one of the GS's I got an SP5 from.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts