HKPRO Forums banner

561 - 580 of 731 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Happy to see that folks here are able to find SP5s at semi reasonable price. I was in a Northern IL store last week that had a SP5 in stock for $3999 and a SP5K PDW for $4499.
The K is a good buy at $4499. I'd expect someone here will be asking you for a contact soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got mine in today from scheels. Couldn't be happier. There is however a blem on the trigger housing. Not the end of the word but part of me is kinda dissapointed. Guess its reason to get a 4 position housing :whistle:

·
Registered
255 Posts
The guns were at Mega Sports in Plainfield, IL. There number is (815) 439-4867.
I was supposedly first on their list for a PDW. They have come through in past with other numerous hard to get firearms for me. Was also on their list for an SP5.

Quite surprised I never received a call for either.

The hunt continues...

Reactions: NewWaveGuy

·
Registered
5 Posts
This site screams scam to me, but maybe someone knows otherwise https://glocknationworldwide.com/product/hk-sp5k-pdw/
Did an image search on Google for that photo and it shows up on a Guns Fanatics facebook post from December. Not sure I would put my credit card info on that site

Edit: I just read the ”Contact Us” page, I would think a company that claims it is doing 4+ billion in annual sales would spell their name right when bragging about their success

·
Registered
44 Posts
This site screams scam to me, but maybe someone knows otherwise https://glocknationworldwide.com/product/hk-sp5k-pdw/
Scam site. Their phone number ( (213) 293-8870 ) resolves to a number of other businesses: (213) 293-8870 - Google Search

It also only takes payment like Bitcoin, Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal etc. Very odd that such a gigantic company wouldn't process credit cards (from their "contact us" page):

Glock Nation Norld Wide is one of the nation’s largest sporting goods and outdoor stores. With 259 stores and counting, we offer a broad assortment of quality hunting, fishing, and camping equipment and gear, along with sports and leisure products, footwear, apparel and much more.
Glock Nation Norld Wide is headquartered out of Katy, TX, a suburb of Houston, TX.
Over the last several decades, the company has grown substantially from its small beginnings. Sales reached one billion dollars in 2003, two billion dollars in 2007, three billion dollars in 2012, and four billion dollars in 2014. Today, annual sales exceed $4.8 billion.
We are currently owned by an investment fund and other entities affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P., (together with its affiliates, “KKR”), a leading global investment firm, and led by Chairman, President and CEO, Ken Hicks.
If you have questions or to request information, please contact us via email at
[email protected]
U.S. Headquarters
GLOCK, Inc.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
it's so crazy just to see how much prices have been increasing not even a month ago.

I picked up my sp5 on gunbroker last month at $3k (around dec. 18th), and I still check prices time to time to see how much they're fetching for now. Around the same time there were 4, I kid you not, $3500 listings that stood for about a week.

Sometimes there will be a buy it now listing that's around 3200-3500, but will be sold in an instant, I was just lucky that day I scooped up mine.

now the cheapest I saw this week was $37-3800.

I hope that there won't be any ban on any imports, but if you have an opportunity to pick one up, you best do so!

you never know what could happen, and that's what sucks. maybe next month, HK will flood the market with thousands of sp5s.

but let's be real, would they do that? lol.
You think that is bad, look at the price trent of the STI Combat Master. Sold for 5K last year not 9-10K

·
Registered
57 Posts
561 - 580 of 731 Posts