HKPRO Forums banner

581 - 600 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
I bet that line is 20 people deep as well
I'd say that's a pretty conservative estimate.

And the Anthony's 'deal' might be worth the gamble. What's $10? Maybe some will get lucky. I guess if the price would be different than what's listed, they would have to let you know to give you the chance to cancel.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
They charge the full amount, but will refund 100% if you order. I think I'm number 10 in line from a few months ago.
I’ve been in line for about a month and I’ve only had a $10 charge, so maybe they changed their policy.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
They charge full price. I'm still 4300 in the hole and no guns in hand from August. #2 in line though

They changed their backorder policy:

Do you require prepayment for a Backorder Item?
We no longer require full payment, but a non-refundable backorder placement fee of $10. We will attempt to charge the full amount ONLY when the item is restocked and if the charge was successful.

·
Registered
113 Posts
They changed their backorder policy:

Do you require prepayment for a Backorder Item?
We no longer require full payment, but a non-refundable backorder placement fee of $10. We will attempt to charge the full amount ONLY when the item is restocked and if the charge was successful.

damn I wat my money back lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I might look into it, coulda put that money in gamestop and made a few 😂
I can call and see if they can swap our places in line and CC charges. lol

But yeah, I'd call and see if you can be made whole, especially since they recognized it was enough of an issue to adjust their policy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd definitely contact them. Several months of them holding $4300 for an if/when scenario is pretty unethical.
Wow, quite the little extra money maker, that plan. No way I would hand someone a few thousand dollars to get in line for an item with no expected delivery date. They hold on to that money, making interest. That’s insane.

I just got on their list today, for what I’m assuming is $10. If I see a full charge I’ll Be extremely unhappy.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Wow, quite the little extra money maker, that plan. No way I would hand someone a few thousand dollars to get in line for an item with no expected delivery date. They hold on to that money, making interest. That’s insane.

I just got on their list today, for what I’m assuming is $10. If I see a full charge I’ll Be extremely unhappy.
Yeah, it's one thing when there's a definite time frame, but Anthony's seems open ended with little knowledge of when orders might be fulfilled. I was a little anxious over the pre-order Bud's/PTR/Century 93 clones a little while back when they were delayed, and they were only $500. But they knew how many were being produced and only 'sold' that many.

·
Registered
113 Posts

I got in super early and figured the timeframe would be shorter than it has been. SP5s seemed a lot easier to get when they came out (I got 3 of them all under MSRP).

If you don't mind me asking, what is your position in line for them?

·
Registered
114 Posts
If I recall correctly it should be in the first email confirmation you got, or when you log in for order status.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, none of the emails I received show what position I’m in. That could be because I didn’t initially provide an FFL to ship to. I did that this morning.

581 - 600 of 732 Posts