HKPRO Forums banner

601 - 620 of 753 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's been a long wait; who knows how long it will be.

One thing that worries me is that they have 7 different listings on their site for the PDW for only 2 different model. What I want to know is if someone backorders one listing for a 30rd PDW and someone else backorders a different listing for the same item, are they putting them into the same line, or are they keeping separate lines? It seems strange all around and confusing..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like the separate listings are from separate distributors. I put in backorder about a month ago for PDW and I'm 2nd in line. I asked about refund based on new $10 deposit and they said only on BOs placed after Jan. 1st. No refund on previous.

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's been a long wait; who knows how long it will be.

View attachment 284170

One thing that worries me is that they have 7 different listings on their site for the PDW for only 2 different model. What I want to know is if someone backorders one listing for a 30rd PDW and someone else backorders a different listing for the same item, are they putting them into the same line, or are they keeping separate lines? It seems strange all around and confusing..
Never knew how to check position, but I am number 1. I am not sure that they have ever gotten a single one in. Might eas well wait I suppose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Never knew how to check position, but I am number 1. I am not sure that they have ever gotten a single one in. Might eas well wait I suppose.
You’ve always been #1 in our eyes willgaga!
hah, not sure if that makes you feel better, but thought I’d try.

..yeah, sitting at Jordan (#23), I’m guessing I just donated $10 to them. But, hey, I’m willing to risk $10, if, for some miracle the Germans ship them 25.
I am really curious about what HK is actually thinking/doing. Anyone have insight?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Are you number 1 for the PDW 30rd mags? And if so did you only get 1? Curious how many they need to get in before they fulfill for me

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are you number 1 for the PDW 30rd mags? And if so did you only get 1? Curious how many they need to get in before they fulfill for me
haha. Thanks guys. Might be the only first position I ever get:). Yes, only ordered one and it is for the one with 30rd Mags. I still wonder whether Anthony’s has received any at all. I had never heard of them before I entered this order. Ordered Aug 10.

·
Registered
114 Posts
haha. Thanks guys. Might be the only first position I ever get:). Yes, only ordered one and it is for the one with 30rd Mags. I still wonder whether Anthony’s has received any at all. I had never heard of them before I entered this order. Ordered Aug 10.
I think they're been around for a while but I never ordered before this too. I know my spot in line hasn't budged since at least October-November timeframe.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This thread has aged well. LOL.

·
Registered
MP5... Well, SP5
22 Posts
SP5 in stock now at buds ($3799) and impact guns ($3999). Not good prices...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks all. This thread has aged well.
Anyone know where to find some HK MP5 mags for sale?
Dack Outdoors had them on sale yesterday but they look to be OOS. CDNN and Impact Sports have them for ~$89/ea:

601 - 620 of 753 Posts