HKPRO Forums banner

741 - 760 of 878 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Oh don’t get me wrong, I love that we can talk about it. I just don’t believe all the panic talk about the regs, and it makes me sad that it’s the talk about it that is hurting gun and shooting enthusiasts. And it’s just helping unscrupulous scalpers, not to mention the panic buying behavior makes us all look crazy to the very people who will potentially support regulation. 🤷🏻‍♂️
agreed...

·
Registered
MP5... Well, SP5
30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
PDW in stock, $4k
Got to checkout and couldn't process cuz it was sold out.. fml

·
Registered
12 Posts
PDW in stock, $4k
My loss is someone else's gain - I canceled this order from last week. Couldn't bring myself to spend $4k, even if it is unobtainium right now.

I have a feeling more of these will pop-up as the supply chain gears up from the holidays and COVID delays. This batch of SP5s we're seeing were manufactured in January.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My loss is someone else's gain - I canceled this order from last week. Couldn't bring myself to spend $4k, even if it is unobtainium right now.

I have a feeling more of these will pop-up as the supply chain gears up from the holidays and COVID delays. This batch of SP5s we're seeing were manufactured in January.
I think I need to just cool my jets and be more patient tbh

·
Registered
99 Posts
God bless America for the four year term. No one gets to ride the country forever. Unless the Dems change it like what Xi did in China.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was in Scheels the other day and contemplated asking if they had waiting list but they were slammed. I remember back in April of last year I watched a SP5 sit on Palmetto for a day at $3k and a Colt Python on Brownells for msrp. I regret not jumping on those.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Was in Scheels the other day and contemplated asking if they had waiting list but they were slammed. I remember back in April of last year I watched a SP5 sit on Palmetto for a day at $3k and a Colt Python on Brownells for msrp. I regret not jumping on those.
Call ‘em all, get on as many lists as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

741 - 760 of 878 Posts