HKPRO Forums banner

761 - 780 of 878 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
riflegear and sportsman restocked when I was on a trip to Los Angeles this week, and I think they IP locked CA IPs and prevented me from checking out haha. unlucky.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked one up from Aregos in Arkansas. He seemed like he had been getting 1-2 in here and there. I know it’s only slightly less then GB, Rural King, KYgun co, etc. they were pleasant to deal with and very quick to ship.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I picked one up from Aregos in Arkansas. He seemed like he had been getting 1-2 in here and there. I know it’s only slightly less then GB, Rural King, KYgun co, etc. they were pleasant to deal with and very quick to ship.
Aregos is my inlaws’ LGS. 🤔 SP5 or PDW?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Aregos is my inlaws’ LGS. 🤔 SP5 or PDW?
Sp5 sir. A guy named Johnny there was extremely helpful and got everything squared away for me pretty quick. Held it for me, a random caller from a couple states over, and everything went seamless. Can’t recommend them enough.

also, keep in mind, I bought this a week or two ago. My comment was just based off of what he told me. I’m not local to them, but it’s worth a shot if 3499 is a price you’d pay. There was CC fee’s and shipping involved as well. But I had called nearly every HK dealer in 6-7 states prior, I probably would’ve paid 4K at that point. The state that had the most in stock was Michigan, and they also wanted 5-6k. One shop would only sell it for 7,000 bundles with a cheap can and a brace.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sp5 sir. A guy named Johnny there was extremely helpful and got everything squared away for me pretty quick. Held it for me, a random caller from a couple states over, and everything went seamless. Can’t recommend them enough.

also, keep in mind, I bought this a week or two ago. My comment was just based off of what he told me. I’m not local to them, but it’s worth a shot if 3499 is a price you’d pay. There was CC fee’s and shipping involved as well. But I had called nearly every HK dealer in 6-7 states prior, I probably would’ve paid 4K at that point. The state that had the most in stock was Michigan, and they also wanted 5-6k. One shop would only sell it for 7,000 bundles with a cheap can and a brace.
Appreciate the intel sir! My FiL has been buying there for years, I’ll have to give him a call.

7K “bundle?” 🙄 Crazy, but I guess it only has to work once for it to payoff for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone get anything from Anthony’s? With Biden’s looming executive order what’s the best approach on getting an SP5K?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone get anything from Anthony’s? With Biden’s looming executive order what’s the best approach on getting an SP5K?

In my humble opinion just find one and buy it. The amount of time and effort people have put into waiting isn’t worth holding out for a preorder to maybe come through. I bought two PDW’s in the time most people have been waiting on this list and the most recent being from Omaha Outdoors for less than 3k.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sadly the cheapest one on gunbroker now is $4800. I might be willing to do it for 4K but not $5K especially not knowing if it becomes illegal. I hope an executive order ban doesn’t impact my refund from Anthony’s too.

·
Registered
MP5... Well, SP5
30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pdw in stock $4k

They also had an issue with a return on this forum as they shipped an sp5 instead of the 5k. Just FYI

761 - 780 of 878 Posts