HKPRO Forums banner

781 - 800 of 878 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I wouldn't buy water from Buds if I was dying of thirst. I used to buy from there frequently until they tried to rip me off. I bought 2 cases of ammo and after a 5 week delay they sent me a tracking number that UPS said was being processed and they would update once they actually received the package. Long story short, UPS never got the package and after after month, Buds basically told me "too bad" and they refused to refund my money or re-ship my order. My credit union refunded me the funds but dealing with Bud's customer service left a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What are the odds of tracking one down for sub 2.5K at this point?
Ive called and dropped in my local shops and nobody’s even seen one in months.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What are the odds of tracking one down for sub 2.5K at this point?
Ive called and dropped in my local shops and nobody’s even seen one in months.
MSRP was raised to $2,949 so I'd suggest the odds are poor. I've heard of one or two recently that went for sub 2.5K but those seem to be the exception.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My local store has a waiting list but I got my SP5 last week for $2399+ tax.
Spring Guns and Ammo in Crosby, Tx
I cant believe you got something reasonably priced from spring guns and ammo...houston person here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I cant believe you got something reasonably priced from spring guns and ammo...houston person here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the Crosby store is different...plus it helps that I shoot often enough to know everyone there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I paid $2999 for one from PSA last week. They cancelled my order saying it was an inventory error yesterday. I am a bit mad and sad at the same time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Let’s hope...watch JDIs latest update on Facebook regarding potential imports/import bans. They are reconfirm to get San Swiss/Sig guns on shore before May.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Let’s hope...watch JDIs latest update on Facebook regarding potential imports/import bans. They are reconfirm to get San Swiss/Sig guns on shore before May.
haha I was going to get 553SB from Dave but I couldn't get through on either phone numbers from 10am to like 3pm 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
31 Posts
haha I was going to get 553SB from Dave but I couldn't get through on either phone numbers from 10am to like 3pm 2 weeks ago.
I ordered a 553 from Dave / JDI right after he posted that Facebook video. I'm holding my breath for tomorrow's announcement by Biden - fingers crossed that my gun gets into the country before he does anything stupid

·
Registered
25 Posts
its the Sig 553 "Short Barrel" with 9 inch barrel, since I couldn't find a SP5, I was going to use the funds I set aside for SP5 for that, but I failed to get it too haha

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
184 Posts
President Joe Biden will unveil a package of executive actions to “curb gun violence” on Thursday April 8, 2021 - I wonder if he will go after imported pistols first?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
He's going after "ghost guns" and wants to expand Red Flag laws to start.....Oh....AR pistol "braces". And wants one of Gabby Giffords cronies to head up the ATF!!

781 - 800 of 878 Posts