HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1816 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping this thread will help folks find an SP5 for under $2500. If you’ve purchased an SP5 for under $2500 - please chime in with where you got it and at what price (local or online retailer). Hoping this will drive more commerce to businesses that are giving great deals to the consumer too. I’ll start it off, I bought mine from Bud’s Gun Shop back in December for just under $2500! Good deal I thought, but Ive heard of folks getting better deals. Please no cluttering the thread with purchases over lets say.... $2600. Maybe it will end up being a sparse thread, but maybe not!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I would agree with others. The climate has changed since Dec 19.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Climate always changes.... its called climate change : ) Im sure businesses are still giving good deals. In fact, I missed one for $2180 at Lanbo’s Armory the other day. It was in stock overnight and I slept on it....sold out next morning. Timing is everything, Im in the process of buying a house and couldn’t extend beyond the 10k Ive had to put up for it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Climate always changes.... its called climate change : ) Im sure businesses are still giving good deals. In fact, I missed one for $2180 at Lanbo’s Armory the other day. It was in stock overnight and I slept on it....sold out next morning. Timing is everything, Im in the process of buying a house and couldn’t extend beyond the 10k Ive had to put up for it.
I think that was a fluke. I saw several come in stock at the same time at several places. I ordered one from a place for even cheaper. Got contacted the next morning saying they don't know how I was able to order it. They haven't had one in stock for months. I think there may have been a glitch with some of these sights or they may be connected to their distributors. Basically they were not able to fulfill my order so I wonder how many of these stores actually had them in stock.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I'd rather go to Ralph at RDTS and get an MP5 made from a German parts kit. You will get a standard semi shelf and no stupid receiver block. I've got two from him already, a MP5 classic Premium build with no silly rail on top and a SD with his best in the business suppressor. Ralph's steel suppressor is quieter than the factory HK aluminum or the B&T or really any other one I have tried. It's ridiculously quiet and of course runs bulk, inexpensive, 124 and 115.

Hoping this thread will help folks find an SP5 for under $2500. If you’ve purchased an SP5 for under $2500 - please chime in with where you got it and at what price (local or online retailer). Hoping this will drive more commerce to businesses that are giving great deals to the consumer too. I’ll start it off, I bought mine from Bud’s Gun Shop back in December for just under $2500! Good deal I thought, but Ive heard of folks getting better deals. Please no cluttering the thread with purchases over lets say.... $2600. Maybe it will end up being a sparse thread, but maybe not!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd rather go to Ralph at RDTS and get an MP5 made from a German parts kit. You will get a standard semi shelf and no stupid receiver block. I've got two from him already, a MP5 classic Premium build with no silly rail on top and a SD with his best in the business suppressor. Ralph's steel suppressor is quieter than the factory HK aluminum or the B&T or really any other one I have tried. It's ridiculously quiet and of course runs bulk, inexpensive, 124 and 115.
How does that cost compare to buying a SP5?
I tried checking his site, but it is horribly outdated.

John

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
Agree, so long as HK continues to import them in numbers, there is little chance they are not going to go down, barring HK raising their price to distributors. Basic economics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Had the opportunity to buy one from my LGS's online shop for $2100... and then realized I had lost my debit card (which I have never misplaced) and they didn't take Discover. Guess it wasn't meant to be...

1 - 20 of 1816 Posts