HKPRO Forums banner
2321 - 2340 of 2395 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cartoon Gesture Art Interaction Painting

ctyatty = trying to find a home for every pinnocchio. LOL

And before the haters...I get it. I get why it exists. Still an abomination IMHO. Nothing will change my mind. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 304999
ctyatty = trying to find a home for every pinnocchio. LOL

And before the haters...I get it. I get why it exists. Still an abomination IMHO. Nothing will change my mind. :)
For most it's the only way to get a sp5 for below 3k as they get it sent to chop the barrel down, but some do turn it into the full size with the proper handguard and attachments.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Finally got a SP5K-PDW. Serial number "just under 2000". Read some of my prior comments for some tips...its works. I am still on 2 good lists, and one "informal list"...I will shift to seeking to help others with first dibs going to @HKSP5KPDW (the poor guy got hosed a few months ago) for first right of refusal if one of those three pops for me.

I also want to thank the OP of this thread as it is invaluable, and those who actively participate in this thread. Pay attention, and when someone posts "more are inbound", or you see a few people posting they got one, etc...it means they are out there or will be soon. Act quickly at the usual suspect stores, and you will get one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
What store?
Based on the online price he said, I'd say Shoot Point Blank. That's what I paid for their non-existant online one in July.
But @Hk0ch45! had pictures of his receipt showing that was the same price he paid in store there.

I guess I should have left my pre-paid SPB backorder in the queue for 3+ months instead of cancelling after a month.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes, SPB. Different scenario. The other guy placed order online and picked up. Given the stores showing for pick up online don’t always actually have them…I just started calling around.

Like I said…look at my prior posts on the matter. It’s all there. Good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Impact guns showing in stock. $4k

I pray that no one actually pays that and it just sits in their store untill they lower to a reasonable price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I pray that no one actually pays that and it just sits in their store untill they lower to a reasonable price.
Within 5% of MSRP or bust for me. It hurts knowing that someone out there will gladly jump on it since it’s not GB priced. Although GB seems to be between $3.8k to 4.5k lately, unless it’s a gimmicky low serial number or S/N 2000…

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Anyone after true Euro SP5Ks with hard case etc send me a message. Buddy of mine has more than one. The bad is... price is $3699 however they may negotiate. That's between you and them.

Consecutive serial numbers.

Air gun Trigger Automotive tire Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
131 Posts
2321 - 2340 of 2395 Posts