HKPRO Forums banner
2361 - 2380 of 2395 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
In my journey in finding a sp5k under $3k since I started in July, I have come across 3 different sp5 opportunities under $3k by calling around and stuff. Have found somewhere that had an SL8, USC, mk 23, vp9’s, USPs, etc. all for decent prices. The opportunities are definitely out there, just holding out for The One.
Nose Smile Eyebrow Facial expression Vertebrate

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
In my journey in finding a sp5k under $3k since I started in July, I have come across 3 different sp5 opportunities under $3k by calling around and stuff. Have found somewhere that had an SL8, USC, mk 23, vp9’s, USPs, etc. all for decent prices. The opportunities are definitely out there, just holding out for The One.
Care to share in pm where a MK23 was at a good price? any chance it was recently?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn that’s a very good price all things considered! Almost having buyers remorse here for buying mine in July for $3200 lol. Come on Brownells, post up some PDWs!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was pretty quick but the notification happened while I was driving to work, got there and immediately tried checking out but my credit card info wasn't saved so had to go back to the car for the wallet and by the time I had it all ready it was gone.
Always, always, always have your account set up, payment info stored, and FFL selected. It IS the difference between success and no success on these. Sorry to hear, bro. Be patient.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Always, always, always have your account set up, payment info stored, and FFL selected. It IS the difference between success and no success on these. Sorry to hear, bro. Be patient.
It's all good, looks like tons of stores have been getting fresh sp5s in so it's only a matter of time, $2700 is the best price I've seen so far but it's still on the high side of my willing to spend when I've seen talk of people getting their sp5s for $2100. But the thought that bugs me is that ap5s are going for $1500 right now so you can get an Ap5 and fully kit it out/ sbr it and still come out less than getting a sp5.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
It's all good, looks like tons of stores have been getting fresh sp5s in so it's only a matter of time, $2700 is the best price I've seen so far but it's still on the high side of my willing to spend when I've seen talk of people getting their sp5s for $2100. But the thought that bugs me is that ap5s are going for $1500 right now so you can get an Ap5 and fully kit it out/ sbr it and still come out less than getting a sp5.
You're only getting an SP5 for $2100 if have a close personal relationship with a dealer. An average Joe is not going to walk into any retailer and find that price.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
FWIW.
I paid 3300+ local sales tax for my PDW & SP5. This was about seven or eight months ago, and I was happy to get them. Great fun they are! Especially suppressed with subsonics.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,690 Posts
I think when gun price inflation kicks in everybody will be very happy to have purchased one already

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I think when gun price inflation kicks in everybody will be very happy to have purchased one already
Maybe… but I have a feeling that luxury items, like HK sub guns, are going to take a major hit when inflation hits necessities - and the used market will force the new market down. I could see it getting more expensive before it falls off a cliff though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Maybe… but I have a feeling that luxury items, like HK sub guns, are going to take a major hit when inflation hits necessities - and the used market will force the new market down. I could see it getting more expensive before it falls off a cliff though.
I'm kind of having a hard time wrapping my head around your scenario where high inflation causes the price of a premium item to "fall off a cliff". 😕

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree with you, I've been down this road before. When times get tough people stop buying luxury items. Add to that some that bought them at inflated prices will start dumping them. 2013 AR-15's were selling at ridiculous prices, but they all settled in 2014... Keep your head in the gave you'll find these guns at good prices...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Local gun store that I've been chatting with about getting a sp5. Browsing through gunbroker to scout out new sp5 listings. See that gun store selling a sp5. Contact them them about it to see what's up about that, they tell me none in stock. Hmmmmmm 🤔

2361 - 2380 of 2395 Posts