HKPRO Forums banner
2581 - 2600 of 2641 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Over $2600 for me... Tax kills it!
For someone in a state with a lower tax rate this could be a deal.
It's funny. They have a physical storefront which also sells guns online. Emailed them through their website and I asked them if they could match their gunbroker price and deal with me directly.

Then they say they will only go through gunbroker, despite listing the same gun for $2600 in their webshop. I'd still pay the credit card fee and they would save 4% on gunbroker's commissions, plus this would be an easy $2300+CC fee in their pocket.

It's almost as if some shops don't want to sell guns, well no wonder so many FFLs go out of business year to year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was watching that $3376 one down to the wire, can’t believe it didn’t jump up at all and stayed that low!
My jaw dropped a bit just now. That very one was just relisted today. Imagine securing one of the best prices on a PDW on GB and then dropping the ball. Unless the seller had an unwritten reserve price in their head…

edit: I'll admit that I'm still really new to all this, the GB atmosphere and such

·
Registered
153 Posts
My jaw dropped a bit just now. That very one was just relisted today. Imagine securing one of the best prices on a PDW on GB and then dropping the ball. Unless the seller had an unwritten reserve price in their head…
...or the seller didn't want to sell at that price as auction didn't live up to lofty expectations...think about it. ;) Wash, rinse, repeat until seller gets the price they want...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not quite under $3K, but the cheapest Buy It Now on an SP5 that I've found on GB.

I googled the store name and called them up to see if they would accept any online electronic payments without paying the 3%. They ended up having another in stock at the store (not listed on GB yet) which I was able to buy using a credit card without the 3% charge and no sales tax. Hopefully shipping tomorrow!

Definitely worth the time it took to do the search and make a phone call.

Product Screenshot Font Technology Software

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Some sellers have multiple items but only list one at a time and then just 'relist' an auction when one sales. An item being re-listing isn't necessarily the exact same item from that auction/listing.

2581 - 2600 of 2641 Posts