HKPRO Forums banner
2601 - 2620 of 2641 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not quite under $3K, but the cheapest Buy It Now on an SP5 that I've found on GB.

I googled the store name and called them up to see if they would accept any online electronic payments without paying the 3%. They ended up having another in stock at the store (not listed on GB yet) which I was able to buy using a credit card without the 3% charge and no sales tax. Hopefully shipping tomorrow!

Definitely worth the time it took to do the search and make a phone call.
Thank you for sharing this info. I called their store and unfortunately they only have the one left which is listed on Gubroker. He said because it already has a bid on it, they have to sell it through there (completely reasonable).... and because its through Gunbroker they have to charge the 3% fee and tax. The search continues...

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Anyone interested in some Euro SP5s straight from German factory. Euro markings. Hard case. Will come with 1x 10 round magazine, 1x 30 round magazine, sling etc. New. Price will be around $3300 +/- $100. Up to you to negotiate. Not affiliated, friend who works there gave me a heads up. They also have some Euro SP5Ks in the $3500-3600 range. No PDWs. PM me if interested. Happy Thanksgiving <3

Automotive tire Ammunition Gas Air gun Office equipment

Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don’t b know much abt the HK stock, is this the new F version? Is this stock highly sought after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sort of sought after; the bolt hold open cut in the stock’s fork makes it a little less desirable. HK-manufactured stocks in general are hard to get, especially the retractable ones. You’ll commonly find A3/A3F going for 7-900 on the secondhand market (prices are a bit lower right now due to more supply).

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don’t b know much abt the HK stock, is this the new F version? Is this stock highly sought after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The one in the link is the 3 position A3F. The more sought after one is the 1 position A3F. Personally, iwgf and just buy it cause they are hard to find at this price point anymore.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not quite under $3K, but the cheapest Buy It Now on an SP5 that I've found on GB.

I googled the store name and called them up to see if they would accept any online electronic payments without paying the 3%. They ended up having another in stock at the store (not listed on GB yet) which I was able to buy using a credit card without the 3% charge and no sales tax. Hopefully shipping tomorrow!

Definitely worth the time it took to do the search and make a phone call.

View attachment 309425
👑

·
Registered
212 Posts
Anyone interested in some Euro SP5s straight from German factory. Euro markings. Hard case. Will come with 1x 10 round magazine, 1x 30 round magazine, sling etc. New. Price will be around $3300 +/- $100. Up to you to negotiate. Not affiliated, friend who works there gave me a heads up. They also have some Euro SP5Ks in the $3500-3600 range. No PDWs. PM me if interested. Happy Thanksgiving <3

View attachment 309520
View attachment 309521
That factory hardcase is awesome.

2601 - 2620 of 2641 Posts