HKPRO Forums banner
2621 - 2640 of 2641 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome man! I actually sent the link to my buddy cause coincidentally two days ago he was asking where he could get one for a non-gouging price. He texted me a pic of a his order receipt yesterday lol.
I received the stock from Euro optics. It doesn’t have the bolt hold open cut off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
@Nick337

Check the euro optic link again. For the BHO A3F models, you will see that the left fork is a little thinner towards the front. This is to make space for the bolt catch on the .40 MP5s. The picture below is an example of a BHO-cut stock.

The stock forks on the non-BHO models have a uniform thickness.

·
Registered
153 Posts
@Nick337

Check the euro optic link again. For the BHO A3F models, you will see that the left fork is a little thinner towards the front. This is to make space for the bolt catch on the .40 MP5s. The picture below is an example of a BHO-cut stock.

The stock forks on the non-BHO models have a uniform thickness.

This is the one I bought. It is the one that has the bolt hold open?

·
Registered
36 Posts
PDWs on GB have tapered off in the last couple weeks. Mainly stuff is the $4000+ relisters. A few bids in the last few days have finally risen above $4000 so the $3800-ish ones are starting to go.

My LGS guy this week said that I've moved up from #3 to #1 on their wait-list so I'm just gonna keep playing the patience game (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
32 Posts
FYI only and not under $3k.... but this shop still shows them in stock for $3099. I have no personal knowledge or experience with the dealer, so do your due diligence before purchasing.
I emailed the store and asked a few questions.....no response. I would recommend calling the store if you have interest. Ended up purchasing from Sarasota Gun Company.

2621 - 2640 of 2641 Posts