HKPRO Forums banner
1541 - 1560 of 1813 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I offered info on a $3k sp5 like 3 pages back, and no takers. Now everyone’s upset they missed out on $3k sp5’s from PA that many would likely get hit with sales tax on? 🤔
Could have just posted the info rather than asking for a PM for said info?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Could have just posted the info rather than asking for a PM for said info?
I’m sorry, but that’s just a bad idea for a couple reasons.

For one, publicly posting it turns it into a free for all and any lurking non-member can grab it without contributing jack sh!t here. Secondly, it pisses off the small shop that has it because they get pummeled with phone calls about an item they sold hours or days before.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
I have posted a couple of sales receipts so people have really good information on what is going on. Friend paid a little too much IMHO -
but in a couple of years a couple hundred bucks won’t matter I suppose🤷🏻
0BCCA223-0E83-478A-A6D6-9FBEAFDF0889.jpeg

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
no tax on my buddy’s SP5 - out of state LGS
some of the bigger guys do

its the “out the door” or delivered to LGS - oh BTW add $25 transfer fee

I don’t think OOS online retailers mean much 🤡
show the receipt for best information

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone know why Primary Arms keeps fluctuating their price? A few minutes ago it was $2799 for the PDW and now it’s at $3299.

ETA: refreshed again and now it’s at $2949.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Anyone know why Primary Arms keeps fluctuating their price? A few minutes ago it was $2799 for the PDW and now it’s at $3299.
Did it just change to 3299 or did it go in between those two prices a couple of times? If its the former, I'm guessing because they realized the demand is much higher and can make more money.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ya like no rhyme or reason. Also noticed that limit is now 1 per household vs 5.
yea, I'm thinking definitely because of the demand...heard a rumor on this site that HK was capping production at 2000 units of the PDWs? we are already at 1800s in the serial numbers... Not sure how true that is but they are still listed as limited production on the PDW's page...

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea, I'm thinking definitely because of the demand...heard a rumor on this site that HK was capping production at 2000 units of the PDWs? we are already at 1800s in the serial numbers... Not sure how true that is but they are still listed as limited production on the PDW's page...
Doesn’t make sense why they would cap it. I’m trying to snag one so bad.

1541 - 1560 of 1813 Posts