HKPRO Forums banner
1561 - 1580 of 1810 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
Primary Arms OOS - all 3 variants - same price - not particularly useful information
20ED7C61-E4E6-4BD3-98D5-75BA0F04EE5E.jpeg

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
AFAIAC “rumor” of 2k production cap - Now really? Does that make any sense for a profit motivated corporation?
Wonder who would want such rumors to circulate? Perhaps a seller with inventory who wants price gouging again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
people are definitely buying at that price and then flipping at higher prices for profit. set up distil.io notifications for best chance
I actually looked into that last night. To get it where it polls like ever few seconds, it’s $28 a month or something like that.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I actually looked into that last night. To get it where it polls like ever few seconds, it’s $28 a month or something like that.
That is only if you want them to run on their machines. You can have it run on your web browser on your computer for no cost. I haven't yet used it for HKs but it worked great back in Nov/Dec/Jan when I was trying to buy primers from Bass Pro & Midway.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is only if you want them to run on their machines. You can have it run on your web browser on your computer for no cost. I haven't yet used it for HKs but it worked great back in Nov/Dec/Jan when I was trying to buy primers from Bass Pro & Midway.
Ahhhhh gotcha. Their usage of “cloud” was a bit confusing. I assumed anything in the cloud vs you monitoring something locally lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ya like no rhyme or reason. Also noticed that limit is now 1 per household vs 5.
Its likely very simple. On HK's website it says the MSRP is $2,949. The $2,799 was an older price at Primary Arms, and they failed to update. They likely didn't notice until after they sold this last batch.

On the limit...also likely simple explanation. They probably got a good load, and when they started reviewing orders prior to shipping...noticed people with 5 of them.

So they've corrected both issues now going forward.

·
Registered
88 Posts
AFAIAC “rumor” of 2k production cap - Now really? Does that make any sense for a profit motivated corporation?
Wonder who would want such rumors to circulate? Perhaps a seller with inventory who wants price gouging again.
Agree with what you posted. But let's say it actually is true...its a surefire way to drive people to the MKE clones...which are trending down to $2,199 anyway. Gotta love it...

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
Federal Import records are public - hard to dig out - but I will do - see quantities imported.
I don’t know but I will find out and post the information here – it will take a couple of days. In meantime don’t buy or sell on rumors.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I’m willing to bet after this batch of SP5Ks (assuming it’ll hit 2,000 end of this batch) we won’t see them again until next year. Probably will see another batch of Ls first.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’m willing to bet after this batch of SP5Ks (assuming it’ll hit 2,000 end of this batch) we won’t see them again until next year. Probably will see another batch of Ls first.
The limited production of 2000 rumor however makes absolutely no sense from a business standpoint, especially in light of HK touting US civilian market sales growth as a significant part of their revenue

·
Registered
95 Posts
L’s have been really slow sellers. I’ve come across maybe 5 or 6 in my sp5 searching all around $2500-2700. Another importation of those would probably put significant downward pressure on prices.

I am also of the opinion that we are in a period of prices and availability improving. How long it lasts... anybody’s guess.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The limited production of 2000 rumor however makes absolutely no sense from a business standpoint, especially in light of HK touting US civilian market sales growth as a significant part of their revenue
yes I agree, but I’m thinking Hk will probably limit it to 1,000 a year. 1,000 last year, 1,000 this year, probably 1,000 next year. They can’t run production simultaneously from what I remember reading so I’d think they build 1,000 move on to the next work order to complete.

L’s have been really slow sellers. I’ve come across maybe 5 or 6 in my sp5 searching all around $2500-2700. Another importation of those would probably put significant downward pressure on prices.

I am also of the opinion that we are in a period of prices and availability improving. How long it lasts... anybody’s guess.
This is what I’m really hoping for with the L which is why I’ve been so patient on getting one.

My guess... it’ll last as long as there is no importation ban

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
Considering that HK dealers can’t figure out what HK is up to - I really don’t think people on this board can by guesswork.

For the end-user I think the L will be very popular when newbies discover all the cool stocks etc. especially in non-sbr states & for those who want nothing to do with NFA/ATF. Even the ability to add a fake 3 lug can is cool😎

HK’s introduction of the SP5 series comes after decades of deprivation and next to no availability a la SP89 and 94.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
My buddies shop just got 3x SP5s. Sequential SNs. 125XX. Priced at $3299 if anyone is interested. Not sure if they would cut you a deal for buying more than one. If interested, PM me. I'll put you directly in contact. I no affiliation with them besides buying a few guns from there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My buddies shop just got 3x SP5s. Sequential SNs. 125XX. Priced at $3299 if anyone is interested. Not sure if they would cut you a deal for buying more than one. If interested, PM me. I'll put you directly in contact. I no affiliation with them besides buying a few guns from there.
From that serial number it looks like about 2000 sp5’s have been cranked out in the last 3 months. They need to start doing that with pdw’s.

1561 - 1580 of 1810 Posts