“limited production”
of course everything is

until HK decides to manufacture more

been hearing that since George Washington chopped down the cherry tree

·
Registered
202 Posts
legit maybe, but still overpriced
We're all have different math in this case. Some people paid $4.5-5K for their PDW's. I bought my SP5K in 2016 for around $2300, paid $400 for the B&T barrel, $600 barrel swap, $125 mag release. So with a great price on the piece itself, making it into a PDW was $3425 and it's not considered by some as good as the factory PDW's imported today. Let's watch how much this one will sell for.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Primary Arms is down. And so are some of my other sites like Slickdeals. Wonder if we’re seeing a DDoS or some sort of DNS problem?

ETA: looks like DNS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did someone say they had a hard time getting their money refunded from Anthony’s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do not buy anything from Anthony’s firearm warehouse!!! Horrible company! I only got a partial refund on an item that was never in stock! Policy says 100% refund. They said sorry, we’re not giving you the rest of your refund.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Average folk can't compete with bots.
I’m thinking you don’t have to. Look no one claims to have a crystal ball, but it’s a safe bet the availability of SP__’s will increase and the price will drop to MSRP, likely lower with time. For the simple reason: $$ - there is no greater profit margin for these manufacturers than from the American enthusiast market segment. They will continue producing and their fine product will sell.
————
What irks me is that HK.US does not have a LE/mil discount program (that I know of) like Glock blue label, IWI.US public service, S&W, Sig, etc.. Some of the programs offer as much as 20-30% below MSRP on firearms, and the opportunity for online order.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Primary Arms is down. And so are some of my other sites like Slickdeals. Wonder if we’re seeing a DDoS or some sort of DNS problem?

ETA: looks like DNS
Akamai DNS is having an outage this morning, so lots of sites are down.

Edit: They say it's fixed now

·
Registered
252 Posts
What irks me is that HK.US does not have a LE/mil discount program (that I know of) like Glock blue label, IWI.US public service, S&W, Sig, etc.. Some of the programs offer as much as 20-30% below MSRP on firearms, and the opportunity for online order.
They have a program but not for money off. $150 Webshop credit, I’d rather have the money too but I still claim for $150 worth of goods anyway, obviously.

1581 - 1600 of 1810 Posts