HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for an easier way to load my magazines, one at a time sucks. I have seen these loaders(B&T Magazine Loader), but they state it does not work with the VP9 mags.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you're talking about what I'm thinking, that B&T loader only works for MP5 mags. It's actually pretty awesome... when it works. I use it for my sp5k mags and the problem is that the teeth starts to wear away and it renders them useless after awhile.

I agree with everyone else. Your best bet is the UPLULA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it did, but I was looking at the B&T loader or the C.A.M. loaders. Wondering if they are available for the VP9 and if they are worth the money.

·
Registered
41 Posts
+1 on the Uplula Maglula loader. The one that comes with the pistol works like a screw being screwed into wood with a simple screwdriver. The Uplula Maglula is like a cordless drill.

·
Registered
271 Posts
UPLULA works with all magazines.. Probably the best mag loader on the market. It will work with most auto loaders on the market..
+1 on the UPLULA. Solidly built and really helps a person load quickly. Bought mine from Amazon for cheap.
+1 on the Uplula Maglula loader. The one that comes with the pistol works like a screw being screwed into wood with a simple screwdriver. The Uplula Maglula is like a cordless drill.
I use the UpLula for .380 to .44 MAG. It won't work with .22LR.
This!

I loaded mags manually for several decades before this wonderful invention!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the link to the review TooSixy. The last paragraph is what I'd call a clue. If the guy has to buy two loaders to back up the first, why not just get the Uplula?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts