HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a little inside info and surprise surprise, the new pistol is SFP9L with 5'' barrel :). I don't know anything else yet.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,521 Posts
and don't forget about the VP9SK!!!

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don´t know anything about VP9SK, but SFP9L apparently just showed on new dealers price list for Europe.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sounds nice, I'm not really interested in another VP9 either L or SK, any news of a new rifle? :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ahhh.....The vp9 is long enough. Needs to make a bigger HOLE as in .45

·
Registered
102 Posts
So SFP does not stand for striker fired pistol??

·
Premium Member
446 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
So SFP does not stand for striker fired pistol??
yes, it is a strike fired pistol. essentially an "L" (long) version of the VP9, which is basically referred to as the SFP9 in Europe (some minor differences).

·
Registered
83 Posts
So far, this doesn't feel like the "big changes from HK coming" that was being bragged about the other day.

That being said, a VP9L would be a great competition gun. So that's cool, but ultimately not what I want. Even for a home defense gun.

·
Registered
198 Posts
So far, nothing other then a bunch of interwebz speculation, rumours and bitching has happened. I would just wait for shot show and be hopeful.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Who cares about an "L"--- now an MR556A3--- that is something to get excited about!!! :biggrin:

Tony
+111111111111111

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
Who cares about an "L"--- now an MR556A3--- that is something to get excited about!!! :biggrin:

Tony
However exciting it is Tony, you and I both already knew that was coming some time ago, Like 1.5-2 years ago. So that would not be the big surprise either!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Maybe with a different political climate here going forward for at least four more years they will be more adventurous in new offerings

1 - 20 of 88 Posts