Lovin' Hks in spokane!

·
Registered
266 Posts
also in Spokane

·
Registered
266 Posts
my home town was Las Vegas. been in spokane for the last few years...

so we going to get a shoot on sometime?
i know of 2 or 3 others in spokane who have not posted yet...

marbs34 Semper Fi
did my time with a green face

Duke

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not Far

I do lot's of business in Spokane, Bought a gun or 2 at the sportsmans warehouse in the valley, I'm from North Idaho Though.

Anybody ever shoot at "Sharp Shooters" indoor range, or "Center Target Sports in Post Falls???

They are both good fun... Full auto's to be shot at Center Target.

Burn Powder
:37:

S

·
0 Posts
Just a heads up for those of you that buy guns in Spokane. Give White Elephant a call on Sprague ask for Tom , he'll usually give you a pretty good deal. Plus he knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
405 Posts
:61: have a 3 gun match in libby MT in the nexed 2 weeks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Just a heads up for those of you that buy guns in Spokane. Give White Elephant a call on Sprague ask for Tom , he'll usually give you a pretty good deal. Plus he knows what he's doing.
My FFl guy orders any thing I want .. If he can get it..lol
i do the foot work he sends them the FFl...

Jeff's a Fantastic Guy to deal with..

$15.00 FFL .Fee

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am also here in SpokaVegas... Jeff is my FFL too.. I am pretty sure you mean Jeff L from Evergreen loan??? Right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just joined local range The Sharp Shooter..In Eugene OR .. They had a great shop that Walt (a HK affectioado) owned...The Baron's Den... Sharp Shooter got a few good ideas from Walt....

·
Registered
266 Posts
also deal with Jeff at ever Green..best Guy in Spokane to Deal with.
i tell ya..order and buy your Guns from Him.. you will never pay more then $20.00 for His FFL..and FEDex and UPS are at his store By 2PM!

and now we have a Cabelas opening up in Post Falls ID.
ill be working at the Gun Counter. and trying to get all the 308 and 223 in i can...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shooters Supply

:44: There is also Shooters Supply in CDA on Government.

Class III, SOT, Quite A few different SBR's And Can's in Stock.

And honest help.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in Spokane too, used to be South Hill, now back to the Valley where I grew up. I shoot IPSC w/ INAS (inas.us) and am a member at Sharp Shooting. Hoping to start 3-gun in '08.

Another good local store is Northwest Collector's Arms on Pines near Broadway. They can have some really good deals in there from time to time, and have reasonable FFL transfer fees.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I do lot's of business in Spokane, Bought a gun or 2 at the sportsmans warehouse in the valley, I'm from North Idaho Though.

Anybody ever shoot at "Sharp Shooters" indoor range, or "Center Target Sports in Post Falls???

They are both good fun... Full auto's to be shot at Center Target.

Burn Powder
:37:
I'm a member at Sharp Shooting, shoot every Sunday after church and often on Fridays too if I can get a couple friends to go (they have a good Friday deal for two people).

They are good guys there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm on the wet side now, but I grew up in CDA and went to HS in Spokane.

·
Registered
515 Posts
my dad moved up to spokane from vegas for law school 2 yrs ago, been there once but didnt bring any guns. wish i would have as he lives on 9 mile next to the range!! ill be sure to bring some hk's up next time and take him out shooting. any places better than others for shooting long guns? also, are there any restrictions on guns or mags in WA?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts