HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale:

All parts are new unless otherwise noted.

All prices include shipping. Payment by USPS money order or check.

HK Manual Pack (excellent to very good condition): $25 SPF to CAPTJEREMYMILES

HK P9S .45 IWB Magazine Pouch (also fits 1911): $10 SPF

HK416 E1 Stock parts kit (used/very good condition): $60 SPF to SmokeyWhisper

Tango Down vert grip (picatinny): $12 SPF to Conwayfl

SP5K Forearm: $12 SPF to Fasth2

8 Steyr AUG 30 round magazines (black baseplate): $170

B&T MP5SD Light Mount (mounts to suppressor with four picatinny sections: $140. SPF to 4C Dragon

B&T MP5K Forearm with KAC handstop: $200 . SPF to LongDuck

G-Code VP9 holster (RTI with drop mount) and single mag pouch (with paddle): $100. SPF to Omega21

Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling, padded, black (Excellent condition): $20 SPF to Crashmc

Blade Tech G36 Magazine Pouch: $15

Surefire Forearm with Offset Mount (Very good condition): $60 SPF to NehroRN

HK Multi-tool: $12 SPF to DPS1331

MP5 Burst Trigger Housing (Good condition, with paint loss on the top right side): $20 SPF to Fasth2

MR556A1 Long Rail Forearm: $110 SPF to MOAxp

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,880 Posts
James, does the retention strap across the top of the "G-Code VP9 holster (RTI with drop mount) and single mag pouch (with paddle): $100" come off for rapid draws (so I can use this in your class)? If so, then I'll take it. Thanks!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
James, does the retention strap across the top of the "G-Code VP9 holster (RTI with drop mount) and single mag pouch (with paddle): $100" come off for rapid draws (so I can use this in your class)? If so, then I'll take it. Thanks!
The bailing is spring loaded with thumb activation. You can leave it unlocked, if you desire, but it is not designed to be removed.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,880 Posts
The bailing is spring loaded with thumb activation. You can leave it unlocked, if you desire, but it is not designed to be removed.
Thanks @Marine0303 I'll give it a try and take the holster. I'm out of town and back home on Wed so will send a check late this upcoming week if ok with you? //

// check mailed 3/25/17

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'll take "B&T MP5K Forearm with KAC handstop: $200" if still available. Will send PM to confirm,

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1 - 18 of 18 Posts