HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Springs Reference Chart

Over the past few months, I've seen a number of people asking about what spring(s) they need to convert between LEM variants. So I came up with this chart. It lists the spring part numbers that you will need to convert from one LEM variant to another.

This is something that I have gathered from different sources over the past year and a half. I try to cover all the guns as accurately as I possibly can, but if you find something amiss, please let me know and I will update the chart accordingly.

Abbreviations
FPBS = Firing Pin Block Spring
TRS = Trigger Rebound Spring
HS = Hammer Spring
DAO = Double Action Only
LEM = Law Enforcement Modification

Notes
• For USP/HK45-series guns, if you are converting a stock V1 (DA/SA) to a Light LEM, the HS, TRS, and FPBS for the Light LEM should be identical to the DA/SA springs. In other words, keep all the stock V1 springs. The chart below, however, shows a different TRS (209266 instead of 214164) for the Light LEM because it is assumed that you are converting to a Light LEM from a Heavy LEM configuration, and not from a V1 (DA/SA), but either 209266 or 214164 can be used.

Click on the chart to view full size.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
very cool.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nice job TwoSixy! You've always been the trigger variant guru around here. :biggrin:

Mods, this looks to be a valuable sticky!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very nice,

I've noticed that the 209 266 Trigger Return Spring is marketed by HKParts.net as a light LEM option for P30, P2000 and HK45..

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've noticed that the 209 266 Trigger Return Spring is marketed by HKParts.net as a light LEM option for P30, P2000 and HK45..
The compatibility list on HKParts is incorrect. This Light TRS is not for the P30. The legs are too short and will not fit the P30 properly.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Vote sticky also...oh vote not a good word for me now ;)... TooSixy i speak for most or all of us a big Thank's for this chart and being a very kind knowledgable member...people as you make this Forum my Favorite!!!

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
Good info, now moved & stuck.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
The compatibility list on HKParts is incorrect. This Light TRS is not for the P30. The legs are too short and will not fit the P30 properly.

That explains a LOT!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Uh oh what the hell did I buy and put in I wonder. I don't wanna go through that again!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you for this info. It answers all my questions concerning the P2kSK LEM versions and corresponding parts!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thank you TwoSixy! Your chart has been immensely helpful as I recently helped a friend figure out what they need to change variants. Great catch on the incorrect info as well, I'm sure this will save lots of people headaches and incorrect purchases.

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chart updated with new P30/P30L springs according to the part numbers listed in the German P30/P30L manual.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I want to convert P30 V2 LEM to V1 LEM, did I order correct springs? The HS color in V2 is black currently. Thanks

1 - 20 of 92 Posts