HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I am new to the SR9 but I managed to get my hands on one. See pic attached but it was described as and HK SR9 ( NOT T) with PSG1 Trigger Group and wood pistol grip, PSG-1 Adjustable stock( I question this. Maybe MSG90? Is this the same?), HK Claw mount, shell buffer and scope.

It has a standard SR9 barrel installed. My question. I would like to install a PSG1 bull barrel from HK parts. Will this significantly increase the value of this rifle? Apart from the increased accuracy, is it a worthy upgrade? The barrel is almost $900 and the install will cost something I'm sure. Will the upgrade, in your opinion, out weigh the cost of the upgrade?

Thanks much for your input.

Vic Ratz

Attachments

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Those are PSG1 parts, including buttstock. Not to harm Adam's sales, but I wouldn't change the barrel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are PSG1 parts, including buttstock. Not to harm Adam's sales, but I wouldn't change the barrel.
Thanks. I take it value wise you're against it? Surely accuracy will be improved as the barrel heats up with the bull barrel over the stock barrel? Again I'm new to this rifle so forgive ignorance please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts