HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I am from not too far from there and know several Police Officers there. None ever mentioned having that though. In fact one said they were getting Beretta Storms for a backup carbine.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The FBI was on site at that situation. The StL tactical or swat team was on site as well (I don't know their exact name).

Officers do have Beretta Storm carbines in their cars. Yuck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
"The FBI was on site at that situation. The StL tactical or swat team was on site as well (I don't know their exact name).

Officers do have Beretta Storm carbines in their cars. Yuck!"

They took away their 870 pumps. The SWAT team is called the mobile reverse. They get a lot of nice toys, where as the beat cops get ****.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
sfguard-a question since you're close. My son was telling me that East St. Louis is a combat zone, the bridge was cut off, there is anarchy, the government doesn't have services there, white folk do not enter, nobody knows how many people live there, etc. Is this true?
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Registered
569 Posts
I've heard of a spot like that in Florida from a CJ teacher of mine, didn't name it for us though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
sfguard-a question since you're close. My son was telling me that East St. Louis is a combat zone, the bridge was cut off, there is anarchy, the government doesn't have services there, white folk do not enter, nobody knows how many people live there, etc. Is this true?
God Bless,
Pyro Mike
East St.Louis has no conection to the City of St. Louis. The East side has gotten better over the last few years and it not as bad as it was. Its Still a hell hole.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts