HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
691 Posts
I would imagine the availability for a stainless compact with threaded barrel would be very limited. I'm not sure HK made this pistol. Obviously a non SS model would be easier to find which is what I have. I bet Canadian law won't allow you to add a threaded barrel to standard model either?

· Registered
691 Posts
Appreciate the replies guys. Looks like I will have to bite the bullet and buy one with a regular barrel and then buy a threaded barrel and swap them before importing into Canada.

There's no problem adding a threaded barrel to a standard model. That's actually what we often have to do. If a barrel is under 106mm, it's prohibited. Add a threaded barrel, and it's all good. Ridiculous laws.

Well atleast they will allow you to add or change the barrel to meet the legal barrel length. That's an easy upgrade then. It just won't have the CT on the slide. Heck I was considering getting the SS model myself. Then I could swap barrels between the SS model and my CT depending on which pistol I wanted to carry that day. Carrying AIWB you can feel that extra barrel length hitting me in the "wrong area" if you know what I mean. They are great pistols, I say go for it while the SS model can be had for $700

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.