HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be buying a USP compact with the stainless slide at some point in the near future. Is it possible to find that in the tactical model with the threaded barrel? If anyone has a link to a pic of one I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I am going to be buying a USP compact with the stainless slide at some point in the near future. Is it possible to find that in the tactical model with the threaded barrel? If anyone has a link to a pic of one I would greatly appreciate it.
I would doubt it, stainless isnt big in the tactical community. You could always have it hard chromed if you wanted though.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
The CT was never made in stainless and even if they were the stainless pistols are no longer imported. Of course, you can always buy the stainless Compact if you can find one for sale and clone the CT. I did one of my stainless .45s that way long before the CT was released for sale. It worked out very well and I even sent the HK CT barrel off to have it engraved with the gun's serial number and Federal eagle. Worked out very well for me. You can also use a Jarvis barrel if you want to shoot cast bullets. Jarvis and HK CT barrels are about the same price.
This is how the HK CT barrel looks after Fords engraved the FE and SN.

This is the whole pistol.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
BigBore, the TP on this example looks 'white'...stainless steel?
*Curious*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts