HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members:
I am not affiliated with this company in any way apart from the fact that I have purchased their product and love it.

I ordered an OD Green, StealthGear 'Ventcore IWB Mini' holster for my P7M13 on December 22nd at noon. It arrived on Friday, January 13th at 1645. I loved it the instant I put it on. A fully loaded P7M13 is not a lightweight handgun but this holster made it feel as though it was. I wore it until midnight that day, for at least 12 hours each day for the next three days and an additional 10 hours since then. The holster does an honestly incredible job keeping the butt of the handgun close to my body so it doesn't print (I wear this at about 4 o'clock). I really don't feel that it is there, and more importantly, don't feel a need to periodically adjust it as I have with others. The entire grip of the handgun is completely exposed when fully seated in the holster so it's easy for me to get complete purchase of the handgun when I remove it. I am truly impressed with this thing and will be ordering more for my USPCs, P2000SK and HK45C. It is far and away the most comfortable holster I have ever owned. YMMV but I am sold on this product. Their customer service is great, they provide you with a tracking number on your order, and your holster will arrive (pre-treated with QuickDraw lubricant) in a sealed bag with product brochure and company logo sticker. Check them out, I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
I liked the one for my EDC Walther PPS so much that ordered another for my P30. Honestly, they are so comfortable I sometimes forget that I am wearing them.

Even in the Houston heat, they maintain their comfort. Well worth the wait to get one.

I am not connected with with the comapny in any way. It is just a really great product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts