HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm just purchased my first H&K - a VP9SK. I ordered a Streamlight TLR-8 which came with quite a few different rail keys. I'm trying to determine which is the recommended key to use. I found this thread that indicated it fit but wasn't able to find the answer to my question.

Thanks for any assistance.

-Steve

·
Registered
63 Posts
I put a TLR on my VP9 and just played with all of them until I found one that filled the groove best. I’m sorry I don’t recall which key it was. It’s a shame SL doesn’t include HK in the compatibility list.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello,

I'm just purchased my first H&K - a VP9SK. I ordered a Streamlight TLR-8 which came with quite a few different rail keys. I'm trying to determine which is the recommended key to use. I found this thread that indicated it fit but wasn't able to find the answer to my question.

Thanks for any assistance.

-Steve
Did 1913-1 end up being the one to fit? And any pics?!? :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my TLR-8 arrived in the mail today! Found this group when i was searching for what key to use; after trying them all discovered it’s 1913-4.
I love this light/laser combo! it’s my 1st one on my 1st gun. Bright blinding light especially for the size. Very bright laser. All fits nice on that small rail.
Researching it I read that it dosent come with a strobe function but to my surprise it dose! It’s not activated out of the box but you just have to program it.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts