HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me?

i have an HK brugger and thomet suppressor for my MP5. my surefire 628LMF handguard with a 200 lumen led light won't allow my BT suppressor to fit cause the flashlight impedes it. i was told that i can use an offset connector but i dont like the look. another option would have to the surefire 328LMG with a shorter flashlight. this is an option im interested in but i wanna be sure first that it'll fit. can anybody help me.. or have anyone tried using this setup? here is a link to the surefire handguard i, planning to use SureFire 328LMG LED Forend WeaponLight for H&K Rifles and SMGs

Also, another concern is that i want to put a laser on top of the barrel.. would anyone know if this won't impede with my suppressor? heres a link to the item... Laser Devices Dual Beam MP5 Aiming Laser Sights for HK MP5, 53, 31, 91 and 94 with PX28L Lithium Battery, Pressure Switch and Alignment Tool FREE S&H 40045, 40046. Laser Devices IR Laser Sights.

thanks! need your help ASAP

·
Registered
388 Posts
You're going to have clearnace issues. I don't know how thick the B&T can is but chances are its gonna cover the tube laser also.
Best bet is to get rails (a la surefire or knights or Spuhr) and put on a surefire scout mini and a rail attached laserlike the Laser Devices cqbL.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Or just go with the offset light adapter.....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yea, but he just said he doesn't like the look of the offset adapter. I agree. And considering the price of an adapter ($150) I'd rather just use that towards rails and a better light mount.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts