HKPRO Forums banner

Surefire 628 - might be a good deal...

5K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  AGG 
#1 ·
I was in the market for a Surefire 628 for my MP5 and didn't care too much about new or very good condition used but preferred the LED light. Different options out there - quite a few pretty expensive but I put together something that I thought might be of interest to anyone looking.

Surefire 628 MP5 hand guard (instant on only) in good - very good shape (mine works and looks terrific) from Gatewood supply. $73.00
Surefire 628 Body Mp5 Handguard Used

Surefire LED module in new condition (free shipping) from Universalmania. $118.00
https://www.universalmania.com/products/surefire-surefire-led-module-6v-with-single-output

Total for a Surefire 628 and new LED light module (no batteries) - $191.00. At any rate, thought it was a pretty good deal - got both products in and they work very well together. Like the LED (vs. my older incandescent).

Matt

#11 ·
Hey guys - I got the entire setup done, delivered and on my gun as I described so I'm good.

In the vein of no good deed goes unpunished, I was posting the combo for others who might have been looking for the same thing. As an aside, i saw the busted LED (bezel and glass broken by the way) option and it wasn't what I wanted. The new one I picked up was - well brand new and it runs perfectly. Apparently the LED unit I bought and referenced in my original post is now sold out so that's my bad. Matt

#16 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.