HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a police-surplus Surefire 628 forearm that has a crack on the pushpin hole. I've tried contacting Surefire, but they are so busy that I can't get ahold of them. Any ideas for a home remedy?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Hi all,

I have a police-surplus Surefire 628 forearm that has a crack on the pushpin hole. I've tried contacting Surefire, but they are so busy that I can't get ahold of them. Any ideas for a home remedy?

I've a same problem... Couldn't get ahold of them either via phone or email.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had an issue with my 628. The on/off pad switch was cracked. I called in and selected the option of them calling me back. It took a day or so, bUT then got my RMA started. Sent it in and 6 weeks later, I got it back. There was little communication and CS was kinds meh but for a free repair, I was satisfied .

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
So they repair cracked weapon mount lights for free?

I had an issue with my 628. The on/off pad switch was cracked. I called in and selected the option of them calling me back. It took a day or so, bUT then got my RMA started. Sent it in and 6 weeks later, I got it back. There was little communication and CS was kinds meh but for a free repair, I was satisfied .

·
Registered
34,571 Posts
Check with Ben (GSC/Supporting Vendor below)--- may have the parts that you need!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got ahold of them and got an RMA. They said they will either try to repair the crack or will replace the entire forearm body. We'll see what happens.

·
Vendor
2,083 Posts
Thanks tony. I know I liquidate damaged units at a discounted price, and do not attempt to take advantage of any corporate warranty they may offer on something like that. Before GSC, I had an issue w/ a damaged bezel on a personal light assembly and Surefire sent out a new bezel at no charge via fed-ex. Their customer support was great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I contacted them the other day. I left my name and number on their recorder and they called me back in about half an hour and were very helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts