HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just looked at the surefire website. I saw the only forend lights they had for benelli's were for the M1 and M2. Does surfire make a light/forend for the M4?

·
Registered
434 Posts
OMG... I just bought that thing.... Holy @#@ the M4 is awesome...

I traded my 870 Marine Magnum for it... No regrets.

Holy Crap this thing is #$#@ awesome... did I say that already..

Holy Crap!!!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I have heard! That thing is sooooo nice! But the link aboveis for a rail system, noth the forend light. I understand you put a light on the rail but I'm wondering about a forend with a light.

·
Registered
279 Posts
benelli M4 in ireland :p:p:p

yep the M4s are savage ... just been out banging clays with it .. it EATS shells.. loves them ... im so happy that i have it ... and happier knowing that ive 1 of 3 civilian held M4s in the country ... n they will NEVER import more :p:p

·
Registered
279 Posts
i havent seen anything like that for the M4... ive seen a guy ( on the benelli forums online) with an adaptor to go onto the magazine.. its got 2 rails on either side of it to mount accessories.... i dont know much about it but looks to me like it would be a balls to take off the barrel as the rail would have to be takin off every time.

personally ill be getting the surefire handguard...its not that expensive ( B&T have a quad rail i can get but its €300 and has to be takin off to take off barrel, heavy and cuts the hands off ya.) and does seem to be the better (cheaper, lighter, quality make from a quality comany, value for money.) option out there ..

hope that helps...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts