HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its so bright that you could temporarily blind someone! I'd compare it to HID headlights, super white and bright.

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Very nice setup Ninjamaster. I've been running an X300 on my Sig since about the time Surefire released it and I LOVE it.

Tspeis

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The light looks great on your Tactical. I am hoping to get the X300 to use on my HK45.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That setup looks nice.

Does the set screws on the rail adapter damage the frame of the USP?
No, there is rail inserts that you slip into the USP rail then the GG&G adaptor fits over the inserts. When you tighten down the hex screws they push against the rail inserts! Great idea by GG&G.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree...that light is SUPER bright. Did you shine it in your eyes too??
LOL, when I was taking it out of the box I accidentally hit the switch and it shot my right eye. It was about noon on a sunny day and I saw a white light in my right eye for about 3 minutes! What a way to start out with the X300.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Besides from the overall look, does the old style differ in any way from the new style?

i.e., the new style GG&G is the Glock style rail, is the old style the same Glock style rail?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Besides from the overall look, does the old style differ in any way from the new style?

i.e., the new style GG&G is the Glock style rail, is the old style the same Glock style rail?
The old style GG&G is big and blocky looking. The new style is slimeline and you almost cant even tell its there. The GG&G and Surefire rail adaptors for the USP are almost identical. The difference it makes is the light will sight higher closer to the frame of the USP with the slimline adaptor. I like the big blocky look personally. I got this one for $25 shipped compared to $70 for new slimline! They(rail adaptors) are standard piccatany rails like the glock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts