HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a trip to a larger gun store today to get some 5.56 and couldnt help but notice that they had 6 used .40 P2000's. I asked my buddy there what the deal was and he said that some had been there for several months. Whats the deal? Am I missing something about the P2000 in .40SW? I dont know of any dept's that carry them locally nor would I assume that they would trade them in at a big box gun store.

They are going for about $650 and if I wasnt dedicated to 9mm and .45 I would seriously think about it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Which store was this? I'm looking for a P2K to go along with my USPs and I am dedicated to .40 exclusively

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which store was this? I'm looking for a P2K to go along with my USPs and I am dedicated to .40 exclusively
Fin Feather and Fur off of Bagley road in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. I am running back up there this weekend if you want me to look a little closer for you. I am not a .40 guy myself so I didnt go over them at all. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Pick one up and throw it on Gunbroker. Easy $100 profit.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Fin Feather and Fur off of Bagley road in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. I am running back up there this weekend if you want me to look a little closer for you. I am not a .40 guy myself so I didnt go over them at all. Just let me know.
I have a Fin and Feather locally...they are COMPLETE tards in the place but I will see if they can do a transfer for the same $$ amount...thanks for the intel

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Brand new P2000's can be had for $750.
Well in that case, I guess it isn't a very good idea after all.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Fin and Feather locally...they are COMPLETE tards in the place but I will see if they can do a transfer for the same $$ amount...thanks for the intel
They just opened this store a while ago. I am not from here so had never heard of them and thanks to Gander Mountain I swore off big box gun stores a long time ago. I had some time to kill one day and went in and was floored to find people that actually knew what the hell they were talking about behind the counter!!! Seriously, I thought I walked into some other universe. Prices beat everybody around here and they have a good selection of HK's religiously. Let me know how it works out.

·
Registered
854 Posts
They just opened this store a while ago. I am not from here so had never heard of them and thanks to Gander Mountain I swore off big box gun stores a long time ago. I had some time to kill one day and went in and was floored to find people that actually knew what the hell they were talking about behind the counter!!! Seriously, I thought I walked into some other universe. Prices beat everybody around here and they have a good selection of HK's religiously. Let me know how it works out.
Will Do...Ours USED to be that way....new management took over the Firearms area and merged the staff with the Archery Department....you can imagine how THAT worked out! I have not been back in since the manager openly bashed HK and tried to convert me to the 'superior in every way' Glock last year when I wanted to order some mags and their prices were better than Scheels...

Gander Mountain is a JOKE! They ordered me an HK 416 22LR a few weeks back (only retailer in my area that stocks Umarex) and when the rifle arrived they didn't call me--instead put it on the showfloor and sold it...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bud's Guns is having a big sale on them as well. NIB with night sights for $783 with free shipping. They also have P30s 9mm V3's for $779 and 9/40 USP's for $785-$795! Good week for HK fans (with +- $800 that is)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts