HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, but I bought it a few years ago. It was the model with the fake suppressor. I did the SBR conversion(legal of course, on a form 3 I believe).
I never fired it. I was watching a video on you tube and everything seems to check out as far a signs. But they said to look at the clip in the front. How do I know if mine is ok or not. I have never fired this. The reciver is not pined.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The receiver shouldn't be pinned. If it is, it's illegal. I believe you're talking about shelf height. Post a side picture and I and many others will tell you if it's ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes , that is what I am talking about. Is it better to have a picture with the trigger pack on or off?
I was looking at something on youtube and there was a pin at the font of the trigger pack which seemed to go through the paddle release. I don't have that. Honestly I don't know what pinned and clipped meant. When I saw that picture I assumed that was the pin.
The segment also talked about the reciever being square. Mine is and also the ejector,spring and the carrier size. According to the clip mine is correct. .41 across.
My knowledge on H&K's is very limited.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Take a side picture with the gun fully assembled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts