HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you own a SW45x gun, will you share some pics of the back of the mag or some measurements? I need to mod some mags for my guns and only have this one mag that Jeff made to go off of.
100 2375 - YouTube
Anything you can do to help would be great. Please send whatever you can to my e-mail. gwailo7(AT)gmail.com

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Hey Kenny, Those are the specs to go off of. Just remember that we're adopting from one system to something totally different. Although those specs are right, they are meant to be general dimensions. Fine tuning to your personal weapon will be a necessity. I would also recommend the MagPul's for them. Mine that Jeff did function flawlessly (as seen above), but lock up real tight making the MagPul's a requirement. Talon Arms has them on clearance for $2 right now.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
here you go man hope this help.. this is how Sw did them...

here a K with sear pack ..
I have the specs for those mags, but they are the non "x" model. The welded on tab is higher on the "x" mags.
Or is the o.8cm measurement for the tab on the "x" mags?
These are pics Denis gave me of his non "x" mags

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is the drawing for the X model mags
I understand that the mag is milled like the "x"mag, but I'm talking about the mag catch.
The RED 5.5cm is for the non "x" model mag catch. (That's way to low on the mag for my gun)
Is the GREEN 0.8 for the "x" mag catch?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man. I'm hanging in there, but had to change my diet to control my CEA level after it sky rocketed a couple of month's ago. Harrissr (Dr. Dave Harris) hooked me up with Dr. Cal Streeter. At least I'm not going under the knife and being pumped full of poison. The diet is just awful but seems to be working. Even my oncologist wants to know how I'm doing it. He was baffled by my last tests results. Maybe what I'm doing will help others in the future?
I love Mose's also, he's a very loyal friend.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Thanks man. I'm hanging in there, but had to change my diet to control my CEA level after it sky rocketed a couple of month's ago. Harrissr (Dr. Dave Harris) hooked me up with Dr. Cal Streeter. At least I'm not going under the knife and being pumped full of poison. The diet is just awful but seems to be working. Even my oncologist wants to know how I'm doing it. He was baffled by my last tests results. Maybe what I'm doing will help others in the future?
I love Mose's also, he's a very loyal friend.
Good looking dog! I pump people full of poison every day. Not chemo but still poison.

Joey!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey buddy,
Looks like you have a faithful companion also. It kills me how vocal they are. I never had any other pet that was like that.
Thanks again for the mag pics.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
The back of the mags are milled. Look at the 0.8 x 0.3 area of Jeff's post.
got ya. when money is bettter I plan on building one of these, but I didn't know if the receiver had to be modded or not. Thanks for clearing it up for me. So much to learn!

Am I the only one that loves that "x" k-pdw? I love some .45 and I love k guns. love it.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got ya. when money is bettter I plan on building one of these, but I didn't know if the receiver had to be modded or not. Thanks for clearing it up for me. So much to learn!

Am I the only one that loves that "x" k-pdw? I love some .45 and I love k guns. love it.
I really like them also, but I wish they used an un modified mag and had the chambers fluted. But that being said, I still think they are better guns than the 9mm. If I want a 9mm gun, I'll use my micro uzi, which I also have a 45 acp conversion for.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I love the micro uzi as well. does your micro use factory uzi mags? I don't know much about uzi's.... only 45 I have seen didnt hold many rounds... seems like less than 20 but that was a while back ago so I can't recall very well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts