HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
afaik, it's basically the same rifle, with small variations. The AK4 has the same thumb groove bolt carrier as the norwegian AG3 and the danish M66(G3A5). It also have a trigger housing marked S-P-A in stead of S-E-F, The trigger housing also have reinforcement dimples in the area of the front pin hinge point. The rear sight drum has four diopter peeps that are marked 2-3-4-5 indicating distance in hundreds of meters. The stock has the heavy G3 buffer.
The upgraded variant is called AK4B and have the iron sights replaced by a picatinny rail/Aimpiont combo specially designed for the swedish government.
It also has a different charging handle.

I'm sure our swedish friends will chime in if I forgot something.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The bayonet lug is different, locking lug hole is in a different position. Type 2. Hk bayonet will not catch and lock in. Three crown marked bayonet looks identical to the hk one but latch is off by a few mm. I see a lot of people complain their bayonet doesnt fit the lug they bought.... this is type 1 lug hk, with type 2 swedish bayonet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.