HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that get the Sportsman Channel, Tac TV did a full episode on the HK 416/MR556 this week. Nothing most of us haven't seen or don't know, but there are much worse ways to spend a half hour. Supposedly the M27 IAR will be featured on the NEXT episode. Should be cool.

·
Banned
879 Posts
There a place to view the episodes online?

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There a place to view the episodes online?
Not at this time. This issue has been brought up in the SME section on M4C.

There was mention in this episode that additional video would be on the website: TAC TV Home

For those w/ Sportsman (605 on DirecTV), there will be 2 more showings:
4/3 at 1430 hours (central time)
4/8 at 1600 hours (central time)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sweet! LAV comes through once again!!! Did you see the HK21 vs. the KA SR25? Very interesting in regards to accuracy. The HK hung right in there out to 300yds.
I have Tac TV set up on the DVR. Lately is has been re runs of the friggin Glock torture test....I get it, you can bury it. Sweet....when I feel like storing my pistols in a hole instead of my safe I will buy a Glock. Not knocking Glock, they serve a purpose, it just gets a little tiring seeing the same thing done over and over. We got it!

·
Registered
619 Posts
He makes mention of the "ill fated M1911 project." Now maybe the HK 1911 thread will finally die...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Sweet! LAV comes through once again!!! Did you see the HK21 vs. the KA SR25? Very interesting in regards to accuracy. The HK hung right in there out to 300yds.
I have Tac TV set up on the DVR. Lately is has been re runs of the friggin Glock torture test....I get it, you can bury it. Sweet....when I feel like storing my pistols in a hole instead of my safe I will buy a Glock. Not knocking Glock, they serve a purpose, it just gets a little tiring seeing the same thing done over and over. We got it!
Anything that can be done with a Glock can be done with an HK.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
I just got an email saying they've updated the Tac-TV website. I've not had time to go check it out.... also, several months ago, LAV told me via email he was hoping to do an HK45 episode in season 2. he said the reason he'd not done one yet was because Glock is their sponsor......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts