HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Next week i am picking up my Tactical .45 with a AAC can. i carry a glock 22 for a CCW but wanted a more "match" grade gun to shoot with. my only big question i have is, who the hell makes a holster for this thing? i have checked out a few suggestions that i have found on other threads, but to no avail. any help would be great!

:37:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello everyone! Next week i am picking up my Tactical .45 with a AAC can. i carry a glock 22 for a CCW but wanted a more "match" grade gun to shoot with. my only big question i have is, who the hell makes a holster for this thing? i have checked out a few suggestions that i have found on other threads, but to no avail. any help would be great!

:37:
blade tech. i have their iwb holster and it works quite well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Safariland make a full line of holster for the usp .45 tacl.
in about 8 diff finnishes..

price's start off at about $38 for black leather CC
(5181) www.safariland.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the safariland PDF, fitting guide and they dont list a holster for .45 tactical. what one do use use?

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Try www.fist-inc.com they make a holster for the 45Tach. I have one in the ultrasuade w/kydex in the zebra pattern. I also have the open slide in leather that works great. Along with a Kydex High ride w/FBI cant that works very well. They also sell belts which you will need carring a weapon that size. TJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
i use the blade-tech iwb . its not listed on their site , so you'll have to call them to order . the tactical will fit the iwb made for the expert , thats what i'm using . it works great !!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Reference to the 45 Tac fit, go with the standard USP 45 sizing. If the bottom of the rig is open you will have no problem with the extended barrel. I like the Safariland product, and use them almost exclusively for duty wear, they are unmatched for the most part. Casual shooting their SLS tac thigh rig is great, as is the Eagle SAS nylon thigh holster that can be used for many weapons because it's not form fitted to any specific gun. The aforementioned COMP TAC and BLADE TECH also make good kydex products in several configurations to suit your specific need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts