HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sad to announce that I'm closing down Tactical Excellence.

My business partner has decided to stay working overseas for now. Because of this, I don't have the time to run the shop, do conversion work, and develop new products.

To all that have purchased products from Tactical Excellence, you have my thanks. I've had a great time developing the USC to UMP conversion. And I have great pride knowing that several Law Enforcement agencies around the country are using products I developed and brought to market.

I have one last USC to UMP conversion I have put up for auction on gun broker. It is a complete kit less rifle and magazines. The kit also includes a complete USC fire control parts set.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=82584630

If anyone out there is interested in manufacturing any of the products I have designed, I will be considering offers for all of my Tactical Excellence design work.

This will include all autocad files for:
all accessory rails for HK and Beretta
current USC to UMP conversion block
sling loop bolt
3rd gen USC to UMP conversion block (designed as injection molded unit not yet produced)
USC to UMP conversion folded stock catch (not yet produced)
UMP barrel flange
UMP followers and base plate
USC trigger

All these files will be sold to one person with my blessing to use them in any way they wish. I will also include one of the original prototype conversion blocks.

Those interested can contact me at:
[email protected]

With the shop closed I will be able to develop some new ideas I have had. In the coming months, look to see tacticalexcellence.com become an HK USC/UMP information site.

Thanks to all for your support over the years. Now with some extra time I might get to see some of you out at the range.

·
2,831 Posts
Jeff, sad to see you close up shop :(

but thanks for building my favorite HK.....the USC/UMP conversion you did for me :)

thanks
John

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,890 Posts
I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Good luck Jeff!

Thanks for all of your hard work Jeff. My TE UMP conversion is a great rifle. I look forward to seeing your new site and your new ideas.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thank you

Jeff,
Thank you for the excellent work you did on my USC. I feel priviledged to have had such a fine product borne out of one's creative ingenuity. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Elvin

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
Tactical Excellence... + 1000 with your furture endeavors...

Jeff thank-you again for allowing the U.S. market to have what couldn't have been bought thru H&K directly...

All my customers are happy campers with what you built for them...

The USC to UMP conversion is one of the best miracle conversions made for the civilian HK enthusiaste...

I hope you find another career in designing and building objects as successful as the HK USC to UMP conversion...

Be well sir...

You deserve recognition for the great hard work you've done...

Shoot me an IM when ever you head down to South Florida...

Sincerely,

Ryan @ HKPRO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts