HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone makes a tactical holster/thigh rig for a p2000 LEM with any of the new LED tactical lights.

I really wanted a Safariland 6005, but they only support the M3 & M6 lights (I called...and they have no plans as of yet to make different ones). After all the good press on the LED lights, I really don't want to back down from that.

I would love a fitted or molded holster with a nice retention system as it will be used for SRT/SWAT operations. However, I'm flexible. Any suggestions?

Price does not matter...my life matters more.

I've looked everywhere for this answer, but I can't seem to find it...maybe it just doesn't exist. :41:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE
So I spoke with Safariland AGAIN and this time they took a day to come back to me with the correct answer.

The 6004/6005 WILL hold a P2000 with a TLR-1 or TLR-2!!!!!!

Has anyone done this or heard otherwise? The guys over at Copquest.com said it is true and that is why I called Safariland again.

THAT BEING SAID: Should I go for a TLR-1 or TLR-2? Once again, this will be for LE SRT usage (I'm just getting started in it).

THANKS!

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,392 Posts
Thanks for the feedback on that, I've always wondered if the M3/M6 holsters would fit the TLR-1 & 2 lights.

I have a TLR-2 on my P2000 9mm and I love that light. So much that I think I am going to buy one more for one of my USPs. But I think the TLR-2's are great lights. They are not as bright as a SureFire X200 but they are bright enough and can take a beating!

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts