HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my MP5 A5 .22 with a couple new accessories!
I had a small red-dot reflex sight on, but had to send it in for replacement... although I really like the reliability and look of the iron sights.
This gun has caused me to enjoy shooting .22's again... It is a BLAST!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! It really is a perfect range gun... The gun, ammo, and accessories are all inexpensive! While looking and operating like a champ!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Really cool, I've been wanting one for fun at the range. Nice pic too!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In my opinion, this MP5 clone is BY FAR the BEST tactical .22 out there. It chews up and spits out any ammo and is EXTREMELY accurate! I've seen ton's of other .22 rifles that are super picky on what type of ammo works. The MP5 was designed around minimalism, so it doesn't have a whole lot of extra plastic or metal areas for looks. It is clean, simple, and to the point.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Umarex .22 version of the MP5. HK backed it and its a licensed reproduction. It has been very well recieved from what I hear. Use the search function on here and whatever you cant find out that way, I know some seasoned veterans on here have them and will be happy to fill you in on the rest. Watch the necroposting too man. This is a good question in this case but when in doubt search first before re-animating an old thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts